Monday, June 14, 2010

Au revoir mon smlXL-house....


Here is my final year physical model for Bachelor degree - which I made in 3 days - ended up as a temporary partition in front of my mom's room, because we run out of wood panel.

This was a model of some kind of Body Awareness Centre. A centre with lots of facilities from gym, health and mental consultation, restaurant, courses and spa, but the real target was actually for plus-size people. Maybe I should design it in resort style, not sure if this bulky masses suite for the purpose and it doesn't look warm/welcome enough for (if there is) anyone who have anorexic or any other body image problem.

Anyway, can't complain now since this model and the drawings successfully helped me getting a good grade at the end. I think it is still in good shape, not bad for an almost-10YO model. Ughh.. now I accidentally spill out my age.

Oh and another thing... I'm not a hoarder, but my parents are! Mom even still keeps my high school text books upstairs..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails