Friday, November 04, 2011

33B33/4 - cut my hair really short (2nd attempt)

Hohoho.. been a while, right.  Nothing really actually happened all this time, it just I've been addicted with Instagram.  A Free application for iPhone where you upload and edit the photos with some awesome filters and of course make friends with people around the globe.  My eyesight is getting worse lately (seriously - I'm not lying) because I always check my news feed or people's feed every other second.  It gave me headache sometime.. sigh.

Anyway, just want to update the blog with what happen lately, with the first news... I went to Jakarta for a short visit last October before heading to Singapore for a while, I cut my hair again, this time really short.  Even my hairdresser had a very good time cutting my (almost long) hair.  And the result? Here is a snap using Earlybird filter from Instagram


I love the spiky hair but Mr Chai did comment that I look like a chicken and I shouldn't back home until my hair grow back (the second one was just a joke - I hope). cup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking great Vena.. missing you heaps..

rua

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails