Thursday, January 02, 2014

CNY Decor and The Strategy to Win People's Heart Through Food

And there goes New Year..

So, here is the same decor but different bunting. Do not have any resources to make much alteration.



I'm not sure if I'm ready to host a CNY gathering at our house this year (never ready!). Thinking about messing up food for bunch of vegetarian and vegan people is terrifying.  Do you think should be okey if I goes with just gado-gado? That a little bit plain isn't it? Hmmm..
Mr Chai said my version of vegetarian Bakso or siomay should be alright. Or even my Red sauce Spaghetti doesn't sound bad. And I think spring roll is a must!

What about dessert? Is fruit popsicle okey? Oh, the Horror!!    cup

2 comments:

Patzie said...

I think whatever it is must be OK, as lon gas u enjoy doing it.
I will be an honour to help.
JIA YOU VENA!!!! GW mau coba dong siomay vegan lo...

green_teacup said...

Paaaaattt... ada di sini juga.. gue kira udah gak pernah ngeblog lagi..
XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails