Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Decor

Hope no one bored with my wall trees yet.  Inspired by The T&Co colour, here is our wall decor for Valentine's Day.  I didn't count how many butterflies there, but it took 2 days to cut and stick them there.
And of course, more decor for adding the details! We love Cupid's arrow and there are a couple of awesome tutorial around the web. From the vintage inspired arrow to cute arrows with chevrons(!!!) feathers.

Mine are made of coloured paper for the feathers and plastic straw. A very budget friendly project.  I love how the colour bring softness to the room. Now, I think it's time to repurpose some old furniture I saw in Mr Chai's family storage by painting them some pastel colour.      cup

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails