Friday, May 27, 2011

LLG house - bedroom

Another quick tour, this time to our bedroom. We are keeping a very boring natural colour in here. similar to the dining room. Previously there were some request to specially made all fitted furniture, but since (we think) we might move to new house, we decided to use some old furniture and new loose furniture instead, so that means we could use them again next time. So here the photos...

This is the bed, with nice timber artwork above it - somehow this is kind of a big hit in JKT espc in Informa and the other interior/furniture store. We managed to snitch this from Chantique, hopefully it's the only piece! I love the spiky leaves tho Mr.Chai once questioned about the fengshui.. he said spiky things in bedroom might not good. Ideally people put some romantic, calm and soft artwork. But we couldn't help it, we did walk around every stores for days to look another options but finally we came back standing in front of this white big spiky leaves.

All linen are self made, I choose the colour and material and my mom made them together for me. There are suppose to have nice big baroque pattern on the brown fabric but my camera couldn't capture it, and you should feel them - they are quite soft and cool. And the big news is we spent only 1/2 price to made the linen compare to the retail price. Awesome huh?!

Those giant big toes and duckies are my sleepers. You can't get enough of big toes!

That big mirror there is my favourite. I bought it in local shop here in LLG and sprayed black paint. This will remind me of my mom white mirror that I made while back - just to give me a little something attached to my parent's house.


The only rules I gave to Mr.Chai before was there should be no TV in bedroom (but other gadgets are allowed LOL). I just don't like noisy sound because you know how guys usually watch TV, right? They put the volume so loud until you can't barely talk to each other. About untill last week was ok, but Mr.Chai was looking a bit more restless these days because he haven't seen his favourite TV channel - the animal planet - for straight 2 weeks, plus there will be some kind of soccer match happen very soon.  So, yes.. since 2 days ago we had a TV in the bedroom, and soon there will be a new one coming too which will sit nicely above the timber bench in front of the bed. I'm not sure how to handle this *rolling my eyes..

And here is a shot of my morning tea and yummy yam crackers... *Oh, yes... no meat at all in the house except for Draco.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead..   cup

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your bedroom is looking amazing bella!!! looove (tripple o) those slippers...

Rua :)

green_teacup said...

Thanks Rua!!! :) would be much better if we could have IKEA here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails