Tuesday, July 12, 2011

33B33/17 - own a nice computer

I officially said goodbye to Mr Mac Jr on early May after almost inseparable for four years.  He was a good companion, he even sleep next to me on my bed every night and yes, we had our moment(s) too in the bathroom.
But I've been thinking to replace him since last year, just because simply he is not that junior anymore. I need to kick him up to get him and all the files back twice  - those were really tragic moments, the second time he came back like a total stranger.  My eldest brother adopted him and I think he is in better hand now. I haven't seen him since I moved to LLG.

So, now I have new partner, more mature and slightly bigger. His name is Mr Prostaffelees - after Mr Mistoffelees of Cats the Musical. I thought I named him after this magical character because I love Cats the Musical very much and of course, it's a cat's name, just trying to be consistent to Steve Jobs.

So far Mr Prostaffelees is doing great, we worked on some images and docs... but surely missing Mr Mac Jr, you cute white chubby lappie.. XOXO cup

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails