Sunday, August 07, 2011

My plan for home office

Been living in LLG for 3 months now but our target to lay the first stone of our house seems still far away. My back and behind are actually hurting because I 'work' (read= browsing internet *sigh) sometime in dining table and recently since our wireless modem teleport itself to NextFutsal office, I have to wire myself and Mr Prostaffelees to a cardboard desk. Like this..  I think it's so hip!



As I mentioned before currently we only use half of the house, there is still a huge empty room facing the road where Draco always has his afternoon play there.  So, I decided to use quarter of that room for my 'home office'.  Here is the sketch, since we don't have IKEA here, and buying from Informa is just going to hurt my weak heart because of the price - I'm planning to contact local carpenter and ask him to make the furniture.  I don't mind with half done quality, rustic effect is awesome.

I'm still going to bring the trees in - just to remind me of my old bedroom.




Cross my finger I can make this happen! cup

1 comment:

wordshaker said...

Looks great! Love the 'tree details'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails