Friday, August 12, 2011

33B33/26 - change my mobile phone

With very sad eyes, I post this news... I know that in one of my 33B33 list mentioned about changing my mobile phone, but I never thought the story will end like this. Just now I found Draco chewing up my dear and favourite mobile phone. No wonder he was so quiet sitting under the dining table, he found a new toy.

I bought this sony ericsson s500i end of 2007 with my mom in one of the mall in Jakarta, when I had my annual leave. I named it Midori - because she is so lovely and green. My friend, Munir, introduced me to this mobile.

I think it was so cool because it has animated theme screen saver that could change according to time (day and night), season and special date. i.e. It will play a firework on new year eve, change to pretty cherry red tree in chinese new year, floating pink hearts on Valentine's day and very nice twiggy branch with red and white balls in Christmas. It's a guarantee you will never get bored with this mobile! - you can read the review anyway..  PLUS! I saved all mr.Chai's sms since the 1st week we met (again) in Dec2007.

Midori, although you've had drown in a toilet, fell down thousand times, become mute for the last 1 year, almost lost in a Taxi and the last - lost your beautiful face over Draco, you'll irreplaceable..  I will always love you.
Oooohh the painnnnn and tears.  cup

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails