Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas (should) come early!

To be honest the loneliest time in year for me since living in LLG is Christmas.  Maybe because I'm away from my family in Jakarta and I can't find any Christmas decoration in this town.  One of the hotel here, City Hotel, might have some decoration on their front window.  I don't expect other hotel would have it.  And maybe the newest "Mall" JM would have some.. I haven't set foot there since months ago.

Anyway, to keep the spirit high I made my own tradition by decorating our house. For this year I would go with Black and White Christmas. Not much different with last year, paper is still being used as main material.


So this is our door wreaths.  Looks great, ya? Thanks to Pinterest, you can find tons of paper snowflakes pattern there.  I'm happy with the result even if the scissor hurt my fingers (3 hours cutting folded paper could be irritating).  Sorry couldn't take better photo, lighting was not bright enough. The snowflakes makes pretty texture actually.  cup

2 comments:

Arman said...

bagus wreathnya!!! :)

green_teacup said...

eh arman.. udah lama ya gak ngobrol.. thanks for dropping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails